Juggling life through a bi-polar lens. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Mostly trying to tread water in the middle. Creating a likeness to a normal life. Whatever "normal" is...

Monday 2 June 2014

Luvbug and me..... something great has happened.

Over a year since I was last here. A lot has happened... Here is the biggest thing:









A cat appeared, and let me pick her up. She went to sleep on the cuff of my sleeve. She nestled down and snoozed... so she got into a lot of the photo's! I late found out that she lived at the venue and her name is Marmaduke. In this picture, guests are blowing bubbles over us, as confetti wasn't allowed.






 

25th October 2013
Layer Marney Tower, nr. Colchester
Bob and Dilly were our ring-bearers



**** *** **** *** **** ***
Love, tea & cake,  
Helena

19 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Beautiful wedding. Maybe Marmaduke opened up a small crack in your heart.

Di said...

Oooh Helena, I never get tired of seeing your lovely wedding. What a happy day! It's good to see you blogging again :)

Hugs, Di xx

Marlowe said...

Congratulations!

Beanie Mouse said...

Yaaaayyyyyyy!!!! Congrats...... on blogging again!!! (hehe!!)

Beanie Mouse said...

Yaaaayyyyyyy!!!! Congrats...... on blogging again!!! (hehe!!)

Mrs Mac said...

Angel and Kirby, yes, I felt very moved. I'm sure than Scooter sent her to give me his hugs on the day x

Mrs Mac said...

Di, HELLO! I have been wondering how you are :)
I put my dress on for a swish sometimes :D

Mrs Mac said...

Marlowe, thank you, you lovely bear x

Mrs Mac said...

Beanie, I will try

Molly the Airedale said...

Your wedding pictures are just beautiful ☺

Everycat said...

What a beautiful wedding, and with a lovely cat too! You both look so very happy. Long may that continue!

Luff
Mungo & The Ape xx

Jacqui said...

Wow! Havent been blogging for a while. Congratulations to you. Beautiful photos

CherryPie said...

You look beautiful on your wedding day :-)

Beedeebabee said...

Helena...You were soooo beautiful!!! Such a lovely couple you make! I just loved all your pictures, especially the ones with Marmaduke. Isn't it something how he seemed so comfy in your arms on your special day? I think Scooter may have had something to do with that! xoxo
All the very best to you and your cute hubby. I'm so happy for you both, and so happy you're back to blogging again!!! xoxo

Mrs Mac said...

Mitch and Molly, thank you!
))under chin scrunchies((

Mrs Mac said...

MUNGO and the APE

Marmaduke was lovely :) I'm sure that Scooter sent her to me.

Under chin scrunchies!

Mrs Mac said...

Jacqui, HALLO!!

Thank you! I love that tabby tiger you're holding!

Mrs Mac said...

Cherrypie

))THANK YOU((

Mrs Mac said...

Beedeebadee,

I am sure that Scooter send her to me with a hug from him :)

Thank you for the compliment :) xx